Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Global R-N News Update Winter 2010

4 posters

:: News :: News Feed

Go down

Global R-N News Update Winter 2010 Empty Global R-N News Update Winter 2010

Post  Patriot Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:21 am

News update 2010

Slant's status Smile
Sorry guys, looks like i'm screwed for life. My computer just shitted itself. I'm getting a new one next summer. For now, i'm using my laptop for forum updates and work from school. That is not the bad part, I had a old computer and got it up and running, however, it cannot support or play games because of its lack of RAM and graphics memory (256MB).

Server:
The server, it's kind of hard to explain these days, hard cold days. Every summer, many of our very respects, admins, super admins, moderators get on the server and make the server famous by the second. Summer is over. It is the harsh seasons of this very clan. Barely six people actually stay on the forums and discuss their daily tasks. Almost but only one, who gets on Garry's mod.
The server isn't actually looking very good, it's at least up and running with those six people, while the fifty of the rest of the clan awaits for the summer horizon looking outward in our direction. However, I have VERY good news. You know that clan "TL" as in Tims Land"? Yeah, they use the quick strategy of making a clan. "Just donate and you get instant admin." Anyway, their clan may gain an upper hold in the "best GMod servers" but their clan is falling, and falling quick. I used to be a super admin in TL, at a RP server (Remember me telling everyone?), but can't withstand the kind of SHIT they usually do, so I left. months later, I came back and two minutes into the game, WAM a blast of high ping comes ROLLING DOWN THE FUCKING HILL OUT OF NOWHERE and I told the current stationed admin what just fuckin' happened, and he says, don't worry, it happens every twenty minutes. I came back days later and discovered it was STILL there. A day later, I went to their forums finding three servers (one pending) shutdown because of no one getting on their servers and ping lagging. So that's all i'm sayin' about them, not gonna list their biggest problem.

Forum Problems

THE BIGGEST THING to me is this. Imagine this, 1337hax0r is a regular player. Say for example, he finds our server, plays a little, and goes on our forum because he saw, for example, a respected guy gettin' promoted to RN Member. He sees that and goes on the forum and basically spams "I WANA BE TEH ADMIN BROZ!" And bam, he gets into some bullshit argument with Rplix. That shit happens EVERY fucking time someone requests for membership on this clan. I don't know what to do about it, maybe we could have a discussion.

Last thing, have a wonderful Christmas. - \R-N\ Slant, (KXC) Slant, G4merHoly,
Visit my website at Kruduxxclan.webs.com

Patriot
Patriot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Global R-N News Update Winter 2010 Empty Re: Global R-N News Update Winter 2010

Post  Rplix Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:33 am

I like how you mentioned that I like to argue with all the assholes that beg for promotions. This is what I think. I have noticed that the main...goal...of this clan is to rise up and be the highest rank in the server so that they have amazing server powers. That is why everyone is begging for a promotion. We need to change this somehow. I havent thought of a plan yet, but I will find some way to direct people's attention away from being promoted, new server powers, etc. I really do think this clan is falling apart because we dont have any people on the server and all we have to talk about is problems about the server and the people within it. We need a full-on clan discussion sometime with all the high ranked members of this clan and think of the gateway of options on how to fix this clan and make it run like how it was during this past summer which I believe was a great spark for this clan. Not that I'm trying to hate on the clan or anything which is might look, I am just delivering my opinion so we can finally fix this. In the next week, I will try to think up a plan that will get this clan back in track and efficient like a good clan should. In this next week's time, other people should think about a plan too that will help us so we can get all minds together and save this clan from further extinction!
Rplix
Rplix

https://www.youtube.com/user/wowfanatic100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Douglas Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:14 pm

Anyone who asks for a promotion wont get it, and I've decided recently that people don't need approval to join the clan.
The "New Members" area got out of hand. It was intended to be a place for people to introduce themselves. Everyone is welcome in the clan, and approval is no long needed.

Admin will be handed out by myself , Anthony or Admiral. Users are allowed to petition for the promotion of other members. We will make a new thread for each one and everyone will cast a vote. The vote will only count if I make the poll. That will eliminate the chances of people cheating the system and voting multiple times. I am trying to bring this clan to self sufficiency so I can watch it grow on its own.
Douglas
Douglas
Admin
Admin

https://rebelnet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:14 pm

Uhm, doug, I don't think thats a good idea to make this clan into a democracy. We need to refrain from being equal to all and using votes to solve problems.
Rplix
Rplix

https://www.youtube.com/user/wowfanatic100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Somebody Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:51 pm

Rplix wrote:Uhm, doug, I don't think thats a good idea to make this clan into a democracy. We need to refrain from being equal to all and using votes to solve problems.
Ehh.. In a way I sort of agree and disagree with this. I do like the idea of being able to vote for something like a new map or something, but when people vote for them self in a personal gain, for example a vote to get them self promoted or some other random crap is what I don't entirely like.

And just a side-question I keep getting mixed on, anyone have a brief amount of info. on what the Republican and Democratic parties are for? Haven't gotten to any type of politic class or anything like that yet and I'm interested in these types of things. x.x
Somebody
Somebody

Location : Lakewood, California, United States, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down