Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are there any official requirements for being promoted?

5 posters

:: Gaming :: Servers :: Garry's Mod

Go down

Are there any official requirements for being promoted? Empty Are there any official requirements for being promoted?

Post  fakedad Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:52 pm

I've been told many different things. I've been a memeber for about 3 to 4 weeks, but I'm still not a member on the server. I've seen people promoted before their 1st week, and I've also been told that I have to wait 1 week after I joined before I can be a member. Some people tell me that I need to go on the site to get promoted, but most people I've seen haven't done that...
fakedad
fakedad

Back to top Go down

Are there any official requirements for being promoted? Empty Re: Are there any official requirements for being promoted?

Post  Rplix Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:53 pm

Do not worry, care, think, talk, complain about promotions. Delete this post right now...please.
Rplix
Rplix

https://www.youtube.com/user/wowfanatic100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Are there any official requirements for being promoted? Empty Re: Are there any official requirements for being promoted?

Post  Somebody Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:30 am

Yeah... It's probably best you delete this. It's not going to get you promoted any faster. Otherwise no, there aren't any specific requirements.
Somebody
Somebody

Location : Lakewood, California, United States, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:22 am

Actually, yes, there are requirements. You have to be good for the job to be a mod/admin/super admin. No real requirements for respected except you gotta be good a gmod and cool. For member rank, id assume you have to be a respected member of R-N. I've never seen you on the forums fakedad so maybe if you posted some more you will get attention. None the matter, delete this after you read this pleasing message...DELETE IT NOW HONKEY!
Rplix
Rplix

Back to top Go down

Post  Douglas Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:52 pm

Too late. I saw the post! Twisted Evil
You are an RN member, and so on the server you should have RN member capabilities. However, asking for admin will always result in an instant NO. When one of the other admins sees that you are ready to be promoted, they will promote you. Just sit tight and enjoy the game
Douglas
Douglas
Admin
Admin

https://rebelnet.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Bacon Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:48 pm

I think he's referring to actually getting the status of Rebel Network Member, not mod/admin. For the first little bit after I had applied and been accepted, I had not gotten "promoted" to member status. I asked tiki about this while on the server and he added me to the members group.

So to answer your question fakedad, just ask an admin while they're on the server and they should be able to get you your member status.
Dr. Bacon
Dr. Bacon

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:31 pm

Tiki is a spah! Dont trust his spah ways!!!
Rplix
Rplix

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Btw, there should be a rule on the !motd that saying dont ask for in-game promotions.
Rplix
Rplix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down