Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another thread with a generic title including "Membership" and/or "Application."

4 posters

:: General :: New Members

Go down

Another thread with a generic title including "Membership" and/or "Application." Empty Another thread with a generic title including "Membership" and/or "Application."

Post  Dr. Bacon Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:00 am

1.) In-game name: Dr. Bacon
2.) Name: Jonathan
3.) Age: 18
4.) Your Referrer: One of your servers, and myself.
5.) SteamID: 0:0:17482803
6.) Your general location: Likely, a chair somewhere in Ontario, Canada.
9.) Why do you want to join \R-N\?: Most of the folks I've met who are affiliated with Rebel Network are pretty cool, the server I frequent is nice, etc.
10.) When are you usually able to play?: Fairly often.
11.) Will you follow server rules? (Yes/No): Well I think if I wasn't willing to follow the rules, I wouldn't be filling this out. So yes, I will.
Dr. Bacon
Dr. Bacon

Back to top Go down

Another thread with a generic title including "Membership" and/or "Application." Empty beast admin here

Post  Patriot Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:55 am

EIGHTEEN ALWAYS FUCKING EIGHTEEN. Well you're accepted to be our new member! Let me introduce myself. I am known as "Slant". I have been on Rebel Network for over half a year now. I am one of the guys who.... OH MY GOD WHY DIDN'T I NOTICED, Dr. Bacon. I met you before... lol of course you are accepted.
Patriot
Patriot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Another thread with a generic title including "Membership" and/or "Application." Empty Re: Another thread with a generic title including "Membership" and/or "Application."

Post  Wumbo Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:28 pm

Slant you have failed on this very post
Wumbo
Wumbo

Back to top Go down

Another thread with a generic title including "Membership" and/or "Application." Empty Re: Another thread with a generic title including "Membership" and/or "Application."

Post  Rplix Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:07 pm

I think I know why everyone puts 18 as their "virtual" age. 18 basically makes you a legal adult in america, can buy M games, watch R rated movies...and other stuff. People probably think that if they put under 18 they wont be accepted because they arnt legally allowed to play this game.
Rplix
Rplix

https://www.youtube.com/user/wowfanatic100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down