Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moderator Ap

+7
kuraikosen
Daedalus
Rplix
MultiSanjub
Somebody
torch
Wumbo
11 posters

:: Gaming :: Servers :: Garry's Mod

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Would I Make A Good Moderator

Moderator Ap Vote_lcap89%Moderator Ap Vote_rcap 89% 
[ 8 ]
Moderator Ap Vote_lcap11%Moderator Ap Vote_rcap 11% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 9

Moderator Ap Empty Moderator Ap

Post  Wumbo Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:21 pm

I \R-N\ Wumbo have been in the clan for about 4 months almost now an ive seen alot of shit i cant stop i am over 14 years of age and i have had 1 admin experience. i know what a hacker is like how any type of minge is and from my experience i think i deserve this promotion i have been told that i would make a good mod by the following:Inker,Mudkip,Coolgear and several others.
Also i belive that the requirements for mod should be the following:at LEAST 15 years of age, no minge like acts for a month/2 weeks,referred by admin,aproval from doug.if you have read the WHOLE message you say if i should get this promotion in a poll
Wumbo
Wumbo

Back to top Go down

Moderator Ap Empty Re: Moderator Ap

Post  torch Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:45 am

I agree, with the lack of members that watch the server. We need moderators. Not just daedalus.
torch
torch

Back to top Go down

Post  Somebody Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:03 am

Yeah, Wumbo is a good player, and has been here quite a while. I do believe she should be promoted to moderator.
Somebody
Somebody

Location : Lakewood, California, United States, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe

Back to top Go down

Moderator Ap Empty Yes.

Post  MultiSanjub Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:57 pm

Yes.
No.
Maybe?

Wheres the 'Maybe' button? =P
MultiSanjub
MultiSanjub

http://www.multiSanjub.clanteam.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Somebody Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Gonika wrote:Yes.
No.
Maybe?

Wheres the 'Maybe' button? =P
Maybe automatically means yes, so there is no need for it! Very Happy Loljk.
Somebody
Somebody

Location : Lakewood, California, United States, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:01 am

There is no application for moderator, fools! You have to be recruited by a higher rank. This clan is no democracy.
Rplix
Rplix

https://www.youtube.com/user/wowfanatic100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  MultiSanjub Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:40 am

Rplix wrote:There is no application for moderator, fools! You have to be recruited by a higher rank. This clan is no democracy.
Communism.
MultiSanjub
MultiSanjub

Back to top Go down

Moderator Ap Empty Yes.

Post  MultiSanjub Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:44 am

Vote 'Yes.' or I will ............ Hurr durr.
MultiSanjub
MultiSanjub

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:14 am

Yes this clan actually does follow the rules of communism if you really think about it. There is a class system in which one or two people are the supreme rulers and can do anything and the common people like guests and respected are limited on what they can do and have the same rights as another guest or respected. The supreme ruler is not elected, as would a democracy would, and he/she can do whatever he/she likes and not get demoted or kicked out for it. However, if a guest or respected or any other rank other than admin or owner, they can be kicked out of the country(clan) or quite possibly killed for their actions.
Rplix
Rplix

Back to top Go down

Moderator Ap Empty Head up your ass

Post  Wumbo Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:13 pm

hey Rplix last time i checked you were gonna be banned off the grounds of RN hmm the first thing you should do is get your head out your ass for once
Wumbo
Wumbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:27 pm

I was explaining to Gonika that this clan(and most other clans) work communististicly.
Rplix
Rplix

Back to top Go down

Post  Wumbo Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:52 pm

I see but still im just saying i think you should think then talk
Wumbo
Wumbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Somebody Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Rplix wrote:There is no application for moderator, fools! You have to be recruited by a higher rank. This clan is no democracy.
Hey, shit-for-brains, there is a reason this is a FREAKIN' POLL! This is to see the community's opinion on whether she should get promoted or not in hopes to possibly influence Daedalus or Douglas into promoting her or whoever.
Somebody
Somebody

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:09 am

In a communist society, the underarchy do not make decisions or opinions. It is all up to the higherarchy to make their own opinions and or decisions.
Rplix
Rplix

Back to top Go down

Post  Daedalus Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:19 am

Rplix wrote:I was explaining to Gonika that this clan(and most other clans) work communististicly.

While I do agree that many clans out there are run in a dictatorship (communist is incorrect for what you described) fashion, I have to disagree on that about our clan. *This* clan works more along the lines of an Oligarchy. Yes, It is run by a select few high-ranking officials, but the people still have an opinion that is listened to and can influence their decisions, whereas in a dictatorship, there is usually only one leader that makes all the decisions whether the people like it or not.
Daedalus
Daedalus
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Can you give me an example where the members created an opinion on something and it was accepted by the officials? I can't think of one at the moment.
Rplix
Rplix

Back to top Go down

Post  Somebody Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:16 pm

Rplix wrote:Can you give me an example where the members created an opinion on something and it was accepted by the officials? I can't think of one at the moment.
Oh, I don't know... Maybe no one has tried it yet, obviously?
Somebody
Somebody

Back to top Go down

Post  Wumbo Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:36 pm

the point of this post was for you to NOTICE that minges are building up on the servers and we NEED an active moderator on the server and that there is almost 0 people who actually think that this isnt a serious enough to actually try and RECCOMEND themselves as worthy of this I am actually someone who wont add problems but eliminate the rejoin minges and ban them. Daedalus cant be on 24/7 neither can i but i have TIME to get on for hours at a time unlike most people i make time to check the server there are admins BUT they are busy most of the time. i may not seem the most likely to be promoted but i at least i acually say something as a REMINDER to the admins i think that this post will just turn into a fight so i am psting this so i can at least EXPLAIN what this post was about
Your Best Freind~Wumbo
luvs
Wumbo
Wumbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Somebody Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Wumbo wrote:the point of this post was for you to NOTICE that minges are building up on the servers and we NEED an active moderator on the server and that there is almost 0 people who actually think that this isnt a serious enough to actually try and RECCOMEND themselves as worthy of this I am actually someone who wont add problems but eliminate the rejoin minges and ban them. Daedalus cant be on 24/7 neither can i but i have TIME to get on for hours at a time unlike most people i make time to check the server there are admins BUT they are busy most of the time. i may not seem the most likely to be promoted but i at least i acually say something as a REMINDER to the admins i think that this post will just turn into a fight so i am psting this so i can at least EXPLAIN what this post was about
Your Best Freind~Wumbo
luvs
+1337 Speech Skills
Anyways yeah. I would have recommended myself to be a mod., but due to me barely being on anymore, I don't think it's the best idea. Plus I've been a member only so long, I doubt I'd get promoted so soon. You on the other hand have been here forever and respected and member and all that, so yeah.
Somebody
Somebody

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm

I WAS a moderator until I was perma banned. I could really fix that server up but no one lets me. So frustrating sometimes.
Rplix
Rplix

Back to top Go down

Post  Wumbo Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:24 pm

Rplix DONT forget why you were demoted and banned u were adding to the problems and about 3 months ago you quoted this...
If i had admin i probably use it like rescue but id probably abuse it actually i would
that quote which actually happend has just proved that your actions arent tolerable and even though your banned its UNCHANGEABLE your not very trusted by some of the admins nor am i from day one since you got your promotion i had a feelin and you had great potential but you wasted it on abusing your powers instead of using them right which brings me to my final point you have been demoted your not getting it back and its YOUR fault no one elses you lost it and you cant get it back ill put it in a term that i recently heard, you were impeached btw the definition of that is being stripped of a high position, you know this and you continue to complain its gone rplix forget it if your not allowed on the server than why bother posting here anymore think about it rplix.
Your Best Freind~Wumbo
Luvs
Wumbo
Wumbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Somebody Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:17 pm

Wumbo wrote:Rplix DONT forget why you were demoted and banned u were adding to the problems and about 3 months ago you quoted this...
If i had admin i probably use it like rescue but id probably abuse it actually i would
that quote which actually happend has just proved that your actions arent tolerable and even though your banned its UNCHANGEABLE your not very trusted by some of the admins nor am i from day one since you got your promotion i had a feelin and you had great potential but you wasted it on abusing your powers instead of using them right which brings me to my final point you have been demoted your not getting it back and its YOUR fault no one elses you lost it and you cant get it back ill put it in a term that i recently heard, you were impeached btw the definition of that is being stripped of a high position, you know this and you continue to complain its gone rplix forget it if your not allowed on the server than why bother posting here anymore think about it rplix.
Your Best Freind~Wumbo
Luvs
+9001 speech skills
Somebody
Somebody

Back to top Go down

Post  kuraikosen Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:35 am

hehe im metioned cheers
kuraikosen
kuraikosen

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:07 am

Well I have started playing gmod again a little and everytime I look at our gmod server theres most of the time 0 people. And when there is a person on the server, its never anyone from the clan. Has everyone else gotten bored of gmod finally?
Rplix
Rplix

Back to top Go down

Post  Somebody Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Rplix wrote:Has everyone else gotten bored of gmod finally?
Well, after playing it for weeks straight and adding up about 2-300 hours, yeah, I've gotten quite bored of it. It'll take a few weeks, if not months to want to play it again. xD
Somebody
Somebody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next