Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red dead redemption OR dead rising 2?

3 posters

Go down

Red dead redemption OR dead rising 2? Empty Red dead redemption OR dead rising 2?

Post  torch Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Hmmmmm, both games have zombies (yes, red dead's new dlc). I cant pick Sad
torch
torch

Back to top Go down

Red dead redemption OR dead rising 2? Empty Re: Red dead redemption OR dead rising 2?

Post  Somebody Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:14 pm

torch900 wrote:Hmmmmm, both games have zombies (yes, red dead's new dlc). I cant pick Sad
Holy.
Shit.
Red Dead has a Zombie DLC? I've got to try that ASAP. Otherwise, I recommend you should get Dead Rising 2. It has a rating of 9.5 I believe, and is by far my favorite game of all time.
Somebody
Somebody

Location : Lakewood, California, United States, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe

Back to top Go down

Red dead redemption OR dead rising 2? Empty Re: Red dead redemption OR dead rising 2?

Post  torch Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:17 pm

Somebody wrote:
torch900 wrote:Hmmmmm, both games have zombies (yes, red dead's new dlc). I cant pick Sad
Holy.
Shit.
Red Dead has a Zombie DLC? I've got to try that ASAP. Otherwise, I recommend you should get Dead Rising 2. It has a rating of 9.5 I believe, and is by far my favorite game of all time.

nvm, i got both (jackpot)
torch
torch

Back to top Go down

Post  Somebody Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:14 pm

Lucky ass bastard, lol.
Somebody
Somebody

Location : Lakewood, California, United States, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:14 pm

I don't play console, but I have heard RDR is better gameplay and better story than DR2. I played Dead Rising 1 on 360 back in the day and it reminded me of GTA due to the fact that you don't really play the story but just fool around killing innocent things. lol. If I had to choose, i'd go RDR because of its popularity, DLC, and overall gameplay.
Rplix
Rplix

https://www.youtube.com/user/wowfanatic100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down