Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your first class you played as?

3 posters

:: Gaming :: Games :: Team Fortress 2

Go down

What was your first class you played as? Empty What was your first class you played as?

Post  torch Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Mine was the heavy, i have no idea why i think it was because he had a machine gun Laughing
torch
torch

Back to top Go down

What was your first class you played as? Empty Re: What was your first class you played as?

Post  Rplix Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:03 am

Damn...so long ago! When the free weekend came out I think I played Heavy first then pyro then spy on my 3rd death in a row haha. I got no kills until I switched to sniper, started liking him and playing him. Then I tried out the scout and got the briefcase on my first try lol. When I finally died on him I went back to pyro and owned one person. This was all on 2fort, still my favorite map Smile
Rplix
Rplix

https://www.youtube.com/user/wowfanatic100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

What was your first class you played as? Empty Re: What was your first class you played as?

Post  Somebody Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:01 pm

Scout was my first and favorite class for about 4 months until I stopped. (Before the update for I think the Heavy) I started playing again after the war update and I loved Demoman since. Spy has always been a second favorite though. Surprised
Somebody
Somebody

Location : Lakewood, California, United States, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:24 pm

Spah is always #1!
Rplix
Rplix

Back to top Go down

Post  Somebody Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:57 am

I liked the Spy mainly because of his badasslyness. Just not the best at him is why he's not my favorite. The demoman however... I tend to own with my Super Long Sword, A Small, Sharp, Pointy Shield, and Double Barrel Launcher. Very Happy (My weapon renames if you haven't caught on by now)
Somebody
Somebody

Location : Lakewood, California, United States, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:20 pm

Demoman is spy! I mean, crap.
Rplix
Rplix

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: Gaming :: Games :: Team Fortress 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum