Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Game Review Example) Call Of Duty Black Ops Game Reivew

2 posters

:: Gaming :: Games :: PC Games

Go down

(Game Review Example) Call Of Duty Black Ops Game Reivew Empty (Game Review Example) Call Of Duty Black Ops Game Reivew

Post  Patriot Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:31 am

Hi Rebel Network,

I'm going to show you my personal opinions and thoughts on Call Of Duty: Black Ops.
CAMPAIGN
The campaign of the game is fabulous, and the fast paced action of the game makes you feel that running around with a gun shooting people in the crotch is awesome.
The story line is what makes this game a good game to buy with the exception of the Multiplayer option.
MULTIPLAYER
The multiplayer is good for awhile, until you begin to feel a lot stupider of your actions in real life. Yes, it lowers your average I.Q. The multiplayer is built in a sort of a arcade style of gaming where you run around like a idiot shooting everyone you see in your path. I only like the multiplayer because, well, it's... IT HAS GUNS!

So this is an example of a gaming review, make game reviews on the system it operates (yes, you do have to do it) and as the title, you type the name of the game you're reviewing, and you type review right after it.
Patriot
Patriot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

(Game Review Example) Call Of Duty Black Ops Game Reivew Empty Re: (Game Review Example) Call Of Duty Black Ops Game Reivew

Post  Rplix Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:27 pm

Yes, I want this in a whole new category.
Rplix
Rplix

https://www.youtube.com/user/wowfanatic100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

(Game Review Example) Call Of Duty Black Ops Game Reivew Empty Re: (Game Review Example) Call Of Duty Black Ops Game Reivew

Post  Patriot Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:26 pm

No, we have too many categories you greedy person drunken
Patriot
Patriot
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rplix Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:12 am

Delete the ones we don't use like Wii games.
Rplix
Rplix

https://www.youtube.com/user/wowfanatic100?feature=mhum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down