Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned :c

4 posters

:: Gaming :: Games :: Garry's Mod

Go down

banned :c Empty banned :c

Post  after skope Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:10 am

Hi, I was banned from the Rebel Network Build Server ( 65.99.210.189:27015 ) a couple of days ago.
Honestly, I was DM'ing the last time I was on, but to be fair the only moderator on at the time had just left and the whole server just went into chaos. The only people I even killed was this one guy who kept running me over and this guy who was running around with stuff floating around him and killing everyone.

The moderator on at the time could probably vouch for me. I don't remember their name though because it had weird like Russian letters.

This is the best build server I have been able to find so it stinks I can't get on. I don't know if it's a permanent ban or what, but I hope you can take it off. My Steam account name is After_Skope.

after skope

Back to top Go down

banned :c Empty Re: banned :c

Post  Somebody Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:35 am

Yeah... I remember you buddy. You were apart of that mass rdm'ing spree, I was there... You might remember me, I spawned the tool that killed everyone and worked, that is until someone crashed the server with lag. Look, I gave Tiki a video of the thing, and he wrote down the names of the people who rdm'ed and deserved a ban in his opinion. You'll have to talk to him about it if you would like to be unbanned. If you really are innocent, sorry 'bout the inconvenience.
Somebody
Somebody

Location : Lakewood, California, United States, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe

Back to top Go down

Post  Somebody Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:36 am

Oh, and btw, the last respected that left, was Inkerstar, so if you see him again, you'll remember his name.
Somebody
Somebody

Location : Lakewood, California, United States, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy, Universe

Back to top Go down

banned :c Empty RE: banned :c

Post  InkerStar Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Tiki had the right to bad you as you know somebody took a video of it and you were one of the people the were rdming.

InkerStar

Back to top Go down

Post  danhvo1 Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:50 pm

yes fuck you liar
i saw the fucking demo by soembody else

danhvo1

Back to top Go down

banned :c Empty :C

Post  after skope Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:10 am

I'm not lying, I never denied that I killed people. I'm sorry though :c Am I banned permanently then?

after skope

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down